[alt-photo] Black Spots on palladium prints

Don Bryant donsbryant at gmail.com
Fri May 28 12:08:17 GMT 2010

I can't answer your question, but I will just say that when I was
doing a lot of pt/pd printing, I started to avoid clear blank skies
like the plague-- not so much for banding problems, but because,
invariably, those little tiny black spots would work like magnets on a
blank sky (in my pt/pd images, anyway).

FWIW, these black spots can be bleached with a combination of chlorine
bleach and hydrochloric acid and spotted after washing.

Don