[alt-photo] Minneapolis show

Katharine Thayer kthayer at pacifier.com
Sat Nov 6 20:45:03 GMT 2010

If this has already been mentioned, I apologize, but I don't remember
seeing an announcement here.  There's a nice alternative show that
opened in Minneapolis last night, juried by Keith Taylor.  There's
some fine work there, including a very nice tricolor gum print by
Diana Bloomfield, and there are probably others on the list
represented as well.  The slideshow on the site just has images, not
names (except for the award winners) so I don't know who else on the
list is in the show, but it's a very nice selection of alternative
process work.