[alt-photo] Alternatives: Uncommon and Unconventional Processes 2010 (Minneapolis Photo Center)

Earl and Patty Johnson earlj at comcast.net
Sat Nov 6 20:11:18 GMT 2010

I attended the opening last night, and the show is a good one. Everything from simple glass plate ambrotypes to sewn fabric and fused glass. Keith Taylor did a fine job of selecting images to represent the depth and breadth of the alternative photography universe, while avoiding precious moments. I will not list my favorites, as I might leave out someone who might take offense. If you are in the Twin Cities between now and December 7, stop by the Minneapolis Photo Center and view a fine show.

Earl Johnson