[alt-photo] Re: tintypes

joe jazoti at optonline.net
Sun Nov 7 16:33:26 GMT 2010

etienne,
I'm not sure if the message you  sent,"Kenneth wrote" was  for my benefit or
someone else's. I did enjoy reading it.
Just joined the group last night.
What I'm looking for is how to get a density reading off an APHS neg, that
has been enlarged from a 4x5, in order to make a kallitype or cyan.
Have a spot meter and a photo step tablet.Any suggestions?
joe