[alt-photo] Re: London UK Exhibition: Gum and pinhole

joe jazoti at optonline.net
Fri Nov 12 02:08:30 GMT 2010

David,
Could you talk a little on medical dupe film?
I have been trying to get a good,working neg, off of APHS positive,made from
a 4x5. I'm just starting,but cant seem to  to the point where the neg wii
not be blown out on the highlights. I'm sure I will accomplish it, given a
long life.
Will medical dupe film eliminate this? Are 8x10 sheets(or something close in
size) expensive and where do you get them?
Thank you
joe azoti