[alt-photo] Re: ANYONE? was EPSON 3800: LINE PAIRS ON INKPRESS NEGS

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 8 16:04:33 GMT 2010

Bob
I have used paper slightly moistened with Windex way back in the days of my Epson2200. Just make sure that you have a thicker paper, so it does not come apart inside the printer. I am wondering if a plastic inkjet photo paper with emulsion side moistened with Windex might be a better idea (never tried it).
Feed it through a printer a few times and see if it picks anything.
Marek