[alt-photo] Re: DREADED PIZZA WHEELS

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Wed Oct 13 11:25:52 GMT 2010

Thanks to all who have replied with suggestions.  The consensus seems to be
to use the front load.  Dan Burkholder who sells the Inkpress has confirmed
that, with front load, the film never passes under the pizza wheels.
I will try that tomorrow.  Of to teach and shoot today...
	Thanks again!
		CHEERS!
			BOB