[alt-photo] trophy aluminum

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Sat Oct 23 16:53:58 GMT 2010

Does anyone have an exact name of the kind of aluminum used for tintypes/collodion. I think it is black painted aluminum but wanted to make sure if "trophy aluminum" was OK.

Christina Z. Anderson

More information about the Alt-photo-process-list mailing list