[alt-photo] Re: mordancage, gum, shows

Daniel Williams dtwilliams3 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 23 18:09:30 GMT 2010

Chris,

I live about 20 miles from the Green River College and will definitely
be going to see your work.  I will take a camera along and get some
shots of the installation.  I got to see some of your work a year or two
ago when you had a show at the Bellevue Community College.  I really
enjoyed that and am looking forward to your new work.

Dan Williams