[alt-photo] Re: New artofsmart website

dennis klinker d.klinker at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 26 19:05:02 GMT 2010

Hi Julian great website,I consider myself fortunate to have met you and seen
your work at first hand at the risk of embarrassing you not only are you a
great image maker but a master craftsman of the Gum Process producing some
of the best images in Gum I have ever seen and your enthusiasm for photo alt
is infectious
Dennis Klinker