[alt-photo] Re: no shrink, no size tricolor gums

Trevor Cunningham trevor at chalkjockeys.com
Tue Sep 14 20:03:14 GMT 2010

  Thanks guys, this has been some of the most useful dialogue on this
process I've seen in a while.  Just finally getting my hands into some
gum, I think I just need a nudge here and there to learn just what
variables I need to be paying attention to. So far, I walking away with
options to test the amount of dichromate I'm using, as well as my
exposure and coating strategies. I get very consistent results with
cyanotype, so a gum-over just makes sense to me. As long as I can work
into a similar consistency with gum, I have lots of ideas to play with.