[alt-photo] Re: Temperaprint and preservatives

dennis klinker d.klinker at ntlworld.com
Sat Sep 25 22:27:54 GMT 2010

Hi Rafael your question is very timely .Alex Chater is one of the foremost
Temperaprinters in the UK he worked very closely with Peter Fredrick the
inventor of the process and with Peter's sad passing last September Alex has
published an update of the process on Alternative Photography.com website
and i believe he has recently resubscribed to this list,so i am sure he will
answer your question. If you access the website www.coexistarts.co.uk cliick
on current exhibitions then click on video and there is a clip of Alex
taking about the Temperaprint process. Hope this helps Dennis Klinker