[alt-photo] RES: Re: RES: Re: Temperaprint and preservatives

Rafael Frota theesilvermtzion at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 19:11:56 GMT 2010

Loris
Thank you for the answer. I thought about it and I have the same opinion.
Chromium VI is higly toxic and I doubt any fungus (or whatever) can grow in
a ambient like this. Acrylic varnish will add extra protection to the
surface and avoid any other problems like mold. Well, I hope so :)
Here in Brazil is very difficult finding the correct material and I´m trying
using alternative tools, like paper (triplex paper instead of yupo). I´ve
got good results. My fear is about the archival of it.

Thank you a lot
Regards,

Rafael Frota