[alt-photo] Re: casein image

Peter Blackburn blackburnap at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:21:13 GMT 2011

One follow up, Christina— all of the observations you mention are spot on! Hardy development, less exposure time, etc. are among the benefits of casein.
You can, in most cases, blot the image dry with a nonembossed paper towel or cotton rag which shortens the drying time and helps to prevents edge blooming which can be a problem in gum when the wet image is taking longer to dry. There are more advantages which I'm sure you will discover soon enough.

I am so sorry for the typos in my previous message—typing too fast, pressed for time, not thinking, not proofing very well. My ADD is showing. I will try to do much better.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Cheers.

Peter J. Blackburn