[alt-photo] Cliche Verre exhibit in San Francisco

Suzanne Izzo bi3 at georgetown.edu
Wed Apr 6 04:26:30 GMT 2011

Last fall I was contacted by Courtney Johnson of the Jenkins Johnson Gallery in San
Francisco about a cliche verre exhibit that was being planned.  They chose six of
my cliche verre prints (two in cyanotype) to be in the exhibit.  The opening is this
Thursday (April 7, 5:30-7:30).   I have flown out from DC to be at the opening (and
visit my daughter).   I would enjoy meeting any list members who are in the area
and can attend the opening.  Look for an old woman with a long gray braid.  The
address is 464 Sutter Street, San Francisco.

Suzanne Izzo