[alt-photo] Re: Casein source

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Tue Apr 12 14:20:41 GMT 2011

One other thing, Alberto, since Kremer has a European store, and already sells the casein in two liquid forms (the Schmincke my preference) it may be that the powder is unnecessary except for the purist. I wonder if there is a market for the ammonium form. It has to be bought in bulk, minimum quantity enough to make (I calculated) 50,000 casein tricolors...:(
Chris
Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com