[alt-photo] Daguerreotype workshop May 26-28, 2011 (Announcement)

Rob McElroy idag at pce.net
Fri Apr 22 01:24:11 GMT 2011

For anyone interested in learning to make their own mercury-developed daguerreotype, I am teaching a three-day workshop at my studio in Buffalo, NY next month.

The hands-on workshop will allow each participant to perform all the necessary steps themselves (plate preparation, sensitizing, exposing, developing, gilding, archival sealing and framing), beginning with a bare piece of silver-plated copper, and finishing with their very own framed daguerreotype.

Here's a link to a printable version of the workshop announcement containing all the details:
http://www.pce.net/idag/Dag_workshop_2011.pdf

The workshop is limited to six participants and there are only three spots left.

If you would like the workshop details sent directly to your email address in a non-PDF form, or if you would like to be informed about future daguerreotype workshops, please email me directly at the address below.  (Please note: your email address will not be shared with anyone else, at anytime, or for any reason.)

Daguerreian Regards,
Rob McElroy
Contemporary daguerreotypist
Buffalo, NY