[alt-photo] Katharine Thayer Memorial

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 13:36:52 GMT 2011

I thought I would just post this information here for anyone who would like
to attend.  Katharine's Memorial is scheduled for Saturday, May 14, at 1 pm,
in Portland:

A Celebration of the Life of Katharine Thayer

Saturday, May 14, 1 pm
Center for Architecture
403 NW 11th Street
(11th & Flanders - Entrance on Flanders)
Portland, Oregon  97209

Please bring memories, pictures, poems, songs and thoughts to share.
 Sharing will be followed by a casual gathering with food and beverages.

Please, no flowers. We suggest donations to your local Public Radio Station.

For more information, please contact Doug Brown
douglasb at teleport.com<x-msg://312/douglasb@teleport.com> or
Heather Thayer hthayer at visi.com <x-msg://312/hthayer@visi.com>

Please share this information with those who would like to know.