[alt-photo] Re: Ultrastable - 4 color carbon videos of TodGanbleandmore.r

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 6 14:31:27 GMT 2011

I posted this yesterday but never saw it coming on the list. I have a large box of Canon photo paper plus, glassy. It is an RC paper left over form a Canon printer that went bust. I think it is great for testing, but the final print has the RC loof and feel and most carbon printers like the fell of a real paper. On the other hand an expenisve rag Hahnemuele paper, also for injet printing is a disaster for carbon transfer.
I have a feeling that most RC glossy inket papers would do just fine.
Marek