[alt-photo] Gum over platinum article?

Denny dspector at charter.net
Tue Aug 9 21:39:05 GMT 2011

I've seen some old references on the list to an article by Stuart Melvin in
View Camera magazine (I think in the July/Aug 2001 issue).  I called the
View Camera magazine office today to order a copy of the magazine or
article, but they no longer have the magazines or reprints to sell (the back
issues were stolen from the office!)  Does anyone know where I can get a
hardcopy or pdf copy of the article?  (I checked with the folks at View
Camera, they don't mind, since they aren't selling it now.)

Thanks,

Denny