[alt-photo] Re: Gum over platinum article?

Keith Gerling keith.gerling at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 03:59:46 GMT 2011

I tried to read this article again before sending it off to the OP and all I
have to say is: Thank God I was already doing this work before I picked up
this article!  I'm sure Stuart is a meticulous and careful researcher, but
darn if he doesn't go and make a really simple process sound excruciatingly
difficult.  Ten years ago things were much different, I suppose.

Keith