[alt-photo] Re: Gum over platinum article?

Keith Schreiber keith at jkschreiber.com
Thu Aug 11 00:00:26 GMT 2011

Have any of you folks tried contacting Stuart directly? I have his email and telephone number. If anyone would like it, please contact me offlist. (It's probably not appropriate to post that info here.) Several years ago he moved from Santa Fe to Rio Rancho (near Albuquerque). The last time I saw him, 4-5 years ago, he had stopped doing photography altogether in favor of painting. My guess is that he would have no objection whatsoever to the copying and sharing of his out-of-print article.

~ Keith