[alt-photo] Re: Fumed silica and palladium printing

Richard Sullivan richsul at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 21 19:58:57 GMT 2011

Oh, I wasn't aware that people fished for flies, only thought it was for
fish.

Ok, enough bad jokes.

I'll have to go and look up what fly fisherman use and why.

Ok, I looked and am still mystified. Seems there is some used as a floatant,
whatever that is. Also some is mixed with silica gel and put in the waders
to absorb water.

You tell me. This is interesting.

--D