[alt-photo] Re: Fumed silica and palladium printing

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 30 18:05:19 GMT 2011

Wow, David. That's quite an afternoon. I know that mom must be  eternally grateful to you. I'm impressed they all managed to stay together. I remember when I was really young-- maybe 4 or 5-- my mom and I were on a raft in the ocean-- a fairly shallow part-- and somehow we got carried way out. Before we knew it, we'd lost the raft, and we were just caught up in this rip current. The lifeguard never saw us, but some man just sitting on the beach did. He must have been a strong swimmer, because he managed to first get me, and then g

Sent from my iPhone