[alt-photo] Re: Workshops

Bruce Campbell brucerccampbell at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 1 18:26:42 GMT 2011

Kurt

I believe Christian Anderson will be teaching a gum workshop at The Photographer's Formulay in Montana next August.  Its a great facility for learning Alt photography and Christina is an excellent instructor.  I highly recommend it.

On the Photographers Formulary web page, look for Workshops and you will see a list of planned workshops fpr 2012.

Bruce