[alt-photo] Re: Sizing

Tomas Sobota tom at sobota.net
Thu Dec 8 11:56:49 GMT 2011

Johnny,

You probably meant to say "...once it's *dry* it curls up ..."?

Anyway, I work with Fabriano papers, among others, and I have never
experienced such a heavy curling as to make printing impossible. And I size
with a brush on one side of the paper only.

Try to follow Paul's advice and use the Fabriano without sizing, it perhaps
will work for you.

Tom