[alt-photo] Re: pigments for gum

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 13 16:02:30 GMT 2011

Very funny Trevor.  My mother was a fantastic cook, too, and she would
actually share her recipes with us-- but, oddly enough, she would
always "forget" some key ingredient, it seemed.  All I know is,
whenever I cooked from one of her recipes, it never tasted the same as
when she cooked it..  She was definitely a "Yellow-Dog Democrat," so
I'm not sure political affiliation applies in her case. :)

Diana