[alt-photo] Re: list archive, such fun

Gordon Holtslander gjh at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 13 17:55:50 GMT 2011

Hi Christina:

When I saw the subject header I was worried.  Was it genuine or sarcastic?  When I read your message I was glad to see that it wasn't sarcastic :)

When I got this list started  I just wanted some interesting email to read .  I certainly accomplished that :)

A big thank you to everyone from myself as well :)

Gord Holtslander