[alt-photo] Re: FS: Post Factory Magazine complete

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 15 23:41:37 GMT 2011

Haha.  That's so funny.  I was waiting for somebody to reply to this.
The "offer" seemed so outrageous, that I thought maybe it wasn't the
stack of PF Journals I was thinking it was-- that it was, instead,
something different-- some special limited edition, gold-edged or
something.  Then I thought maybe it's all a joke.  I'm never sure.
But didn't Judy's daughter post recently, saying she'd be sure anybody
who wrote and wanted to buy a set (full set for something like $49??)
would be sent a set.

I'm so confused, but I do like your competitive (undercutting) edge
here, Keith.  :)

Diana

>>> www.RobertHall.com/workshops
>>> www.facebook.com/robert.g.hall