[alt-photo] Re: Moving Sale

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 16 18:08:26 GMT 2011

Hey Eric,

That sounds exciting (the move, not the selling/storage part).

I have an enlarger I want to sell as well, and I wondered what the
going rate is now for an enlarger, plus lenses.  I guess there are
still people out there who use them (?).

For what it's worth, I think good, reasonably priced, flat files are
difficult to find.  So,  you probably ought to hold on to the flat
files, but probably sell everything else.  Unless you're really
attached to the 8x10 and 4x5 cameras, I think they're so easy to
locate now at pretty reasonable prices, that I suggest selling it all
(save the flat files), and save yourself the trouble of shipping or
storing. :)

All the best with the move; sounds fascinating.

Diana