[alt-photo] Re: thick vellum for pt/pd

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 17:39:28 GMT 2011

DO NOT purchase from Light Impressions. It is just an all around very bad
idea. Not to turn this into another "Stay Away from Light Impressions"
topic, but caution must be had when dealing with them in any way. A simple
google search will turn up pages upon pages from the last year and a half
reporting their fraudulent activities. I can speak from first hand
experience to how criminal they can be. I also have two letters from the
California Attorney General's Office regarding their inter-state fraudulent
activity. Even if you call them to confirm that they have something, most
of the time if you can get someone on the phone they'll tell you they have
it and then eventually you'll lean that is is perpetually backordered and
you'll never receive the product or a refund. If by chance they have what
you need you'll still need to exercise extreme caution in giving them your
credit card information because they have been known to make charges to
customer cards that relate to no purchases. They will even disguise the
charges under the name of another company. In my case, they charged me
under the name of a luggage and leather goods company that is also owned my
the company that owns Light Impressions.

That's as far into it as I'll go here as this thread does not belong to me
or this topic, if you need more information it'll all over the Internet. I
just really don't want any of you to get burned by making the mistake of
dealing with Light Impressions.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program....