[alt-photo] Re: Steichen book on color

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Fri Dec 23 16:36:13 GMT 2011

Yes, Richard! that's the one--just looked. Quite a bit cheaper on Amazon, too.

http://www.amazon.com/Steichen-Color-Portraits-Fashion-Experiments/dp/1402760000/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324657992&sr=8-1

I would have bought it but I am traveling and books weigh too much, but will probably have to purchase it when I get home just for the cyano/pt/pd prints in the book.

I'll be interested to hear what you think the "unknown" color process might be, also the Hichro or Hilchro process.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com