[alt-photo] Re: pigment problem

Katharine Thayer kthayer at pacifier.com
Tue Feb 8 02:51:16 GMT 2011

P.S. On second thought, it sounds like what you're saying is not that
the gelatin is cooling and gelling, but that it's hardening before it
gets brushed on, which is a different issue.   In which case, maybe 1
drop formalin instead of two?  But I'd check first and make sure it's
not that it's cooling down and setting up; that's the easier problem
to solve.