[alt-photo] Re: pigment problem

Tomas Sobota tom at sobota.net
Wed Feb 9 08:57:17 GMT 2011

Hi Julian,

Well, it seems that the pigment problem is solved, but you still seem to be
having sizing issues. Why don't you just coat with plain gelatine and harden
later with a formalin solution? It is slightly more work, but you will never
have the problem of the gelatine hardening too fast. I apply two coats of 3%
gelatine and harden after they are well dry.

cheers
Tom