[alt-photo] Re: pigment problem

Julian Smart juliansmart at virginmedia.com
Thu Feb 10 20:08:14 GMT 2011

Hi Loris,

I've now tried two different tubes of this paint and had much the same
result ( bought the second one in case there was only a problem with the
first.) and am now not going to bother with it again. Katherine suggested
PB60 Indanthrone would be a good alternative and she is absolutely right-
the few prints I have made where at least some of the Indigo remained show
it to be very similar in colour to the W+N Indigo.

Happy printing  :~)

Julian.

www.artofsmart.co.uk