[alt-photo] Re: pitfalls of alt

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Sun Feb 13 02:46:30 GMT 2011

That was a paper issue, correct? If I remember, Arches Platine suffered it off and on?
I remember for a time people thought it was specks of reduced metal from the threads of the bottles and such but I don't remember experiencing it.
My biggest problem with pt/pd was the time I had intense bleeding of chemistry off of the paper.
I am ordering the Coventry and the Masa as we speak. I scanned a bunch of the problem children images today from my class--unsuitable paper for both cyano and argyro (bfk).
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com