[alt-photo] Re: casein

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Sat Feb 26 21:59:14 GMT 2011

Thanks, Alberto and Peter, for the comments,

When viewing Franklin's casein prints in person, it seemed the grain was very fine, miniscule. The colors were brighter but still transparent. Delicate is the word I would describe. And the layer looked very finely grained and very thin. Ultra thin. No gloss anywhere like in a gum print. So those were the differences I perceived in my lowly experience, only seeing a handful of caseins in person.

Just think, Alberto, I will be able to see your caseins in person soon!
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com