[alt-photo] "Silly" Question about a GrayLab Timer

C.Breukel at lumc.nl C.Breukel at lumc.nl
Mon Jan 10 09:38:53 GMT 2011

Hi,

I have this GrayLab 300 timer (the one which can count down 60 minutes)
I have hooked it up to my UV bank or my rather lengthy pure platinum
exposures (around 45 minutes, HP5+ 8x10 film processed in Pyrocat-HD).

Works like a charm, now I have this question: is it ok to turn the
minutes arm counterclockwise for a 50 minutes exposure, or should that
arm only be moved in the clock wise direction?

Best,

Cor