[alt-photo] Re: anyone using crane's 90# cover for pt/pd...?

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Sat Jan 15 02:46:57 GMT 2011

Hi Paul
I used to use it all the time. It is thicker and more sturdy than Weston, another paper of choice that I use in my classes because of its reasonable price in large sizes (I ordered a 200 sheet pack last year of the largest size of that and it equates to well under $2 a sheet at that size and amount). My paper of choice for pt/pd is Cot320 first and Platine second, though, having large stocks of both, so I haven't used Cranes in a while, though I also have a 50-sheet pack of that, too. It is creamy in tone.
I never acidified it, nor felt I had to.
Chris
Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com