[alt-photo] Re: artofsmart gumprint website update

Geoff Chaplin geoff at geoffgallery.net
Tue Jul 5 00:39:19 GMT 2011

Julian,

The new site looks great and some of the bark and rabbit prints are
fabulous. Are the web images scans or photos of the print?

Geoff Chaplin
チャップリン・ジェフ

geoff at geoffgallery.net
www.geoffgallery.net

Skype: geoffchaplin1611
UK mobile (英国の携帯電話): +44(0) 7770 787069
Japan mobile (日本の携帯電話): +81(0) 90 6440 7037
Japan land line / fax (日本の電話とファクス): +81(0) 166 92 5855