[alt-photo] Re: Epson printer 3880

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Wed Jun 15 06:12:03 GMT 2011

Hi Christina,

First, let me tell you how much I enjoyed meeting you (and husband) in
person. I hope the rest of your journey is going / went well!

I use an old HP B9180 (Since 2007 I think & it still works well.), and the -
pro - friend is using an HP Z3200. (I think it's the same printer on which
HP folks developed a custom digineg making procedure???) It's a big and
pricey machine, though...

Regards,
Loris.