[alt-photo] Re: This repair facility is HIGHLY rated for getting Epsons Refurbed

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 16 14:27:04 GMT 2011

Well, I heard from the Epson repair place here, and it turns out that they cleared the magenta with no problem, but one of the blacks is completely useless, so that needs a replacement head, to the tune of $369, in addition to the $125 I paid for them to just look at it. Not sure it's worth it for a machine that's 5 years old, and who knows what will need to be replaced in another year's time.

Sent from my iPhone