[alt-photo] Re: Fwd: Epson printer 3880

David Ashcraft davidashcraft at sti.net
Thu Jun 16 14:56:09 GMT 2011

Harlan,
Really like both portfolios, very well seen.  I was raised in a sheet
metal shop, worked in a machine shop and was a member of the Iron
Fabricators Union, I even did time in the oil fields in Calif and Wy.
For me the photographs transport me to those times, I can almost smell
the metal and oil.  Love the detail.

David