[alt-photo] Commercial (workshop) Announcement

Dan Burkholder fdanb at aol.com
Sat Mar 5 22:44:36 GMT 2011

Hello All,

Besides Photographers Formulary, the only place I teach platinum/palladium printing is from my studio here in the Catskills of New York. I still have a couple spaces open in the April 16-17 workshop. Besides covering the making of digital negatives, we'll print standard pt/pd, pigment over platinum (or platinum over pigment, depending on whether you want to reference the way the materials reside in the paper or the order in which they're applied), platinum/palladium on vellum over gold leaf, and some brand new techniques in which I've started to blend the metallic 24K gold leaf and pure palladium leaf, along with hand applied color. All in all, it'll be a terrific three days in which everyone goes home with a nice group of handsome prints.

More information is available at www.DanBurkholder.com or feel free to email or call at 518-678-7186.

Thanks!

Dan

info at DanBurkholder.com