[alt-photo] Re: casein

Keith Gerling keith.gerling at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 12:57:57 GMT 2011

I first batch I made months ago: honey colored and VERY thick.  I just made
another batch using Kremer and it's a real mess.  Thinner, whiter, and with
globs I cannot get to dissolve even with more ammonia than I used before.
Maybe I need to let this stuff age for awhile, while YOU do the research!
How did you mix yours?