[alt-photo] Re: Katharine Thayer

Jim Larimer jrlarimer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 04:25:11 GMT 2011

I also never met Katharine, but we exchanged emails and she gave me support
during my early "gum printing" efforts. Her website was most valuable, and
her critiques of my work were more than beneficial! And her knowledge of
color was phenomenal. Whenever I received an email inquiry about the "gum
printing" process, Katharine's site was always first on my list for
referrals. This opinionated, but humble lady will be missed, but her
contribution to this art will certainly live on.

Jim Larimer