[alt-photo] UV exposure box

Andy Schmitt awschmitt at verizon.net
Sat Mar 12 14:14:29 GMT 2011

Hi All
Yep...I said I was building a small one...and still am.
The LED's I picked up are kind of high on the spectrum but should work from
Gum.
When I contacted the gentleman I purchased them from he said lower spectrum
lights were available but they would have to do a run of them & it just got
too expensive to pursue.
I am STILL soldering away..... A lot of joints in a small space. If I was
better at PC Board design I would have laid out one. Would have made it
much, much easier...
regards

Andy Schmitt
           Photographer, Computerist, Slayer of Dragons
      All opinions expressed are mine...Unless otherwise stated or REALLY
stupid
Head of Photography, Peters Valley Craft Center
2011 schedule available on line at:
    http://www.petersvalley.org/2011courses.html#photo

Message: 6