[alt-photo] Re: casein two cents

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Tue May 3 19:37:27 GMT 2011

Paul,
Yes. I talked about Lukas' info way back at the beginning of this discussion when I first was mixing my casein--I think I posted his formula in my post as a matter of fact. The only thing I don't do that he does is use his sizing method, because I am using PVA quite successfully.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com