[alt-photo] Re: Left over Arista APH(S) Lith film ?

Gordon Holtslander gjh at shaw.ca
Tue May 10 14:26:53 GMT 2011

I use ultrafine ortho litho as well.

Other alternatives are Kodak CGP Agfa Alliance and Koru Cam film.

I would be really interested if someone  could try Koru film
http://www.koru-graphics.com/comparisons.html

It may be more sensitive than the above films.

The only North America supplier http://www.artigraf.net/  is based in Mexico and they don't seem to be able to ship to Canada.

Gord