[alt-photo] Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: UV Point Light Source

ding dangdong dingedangedonge at yahoo.fr
Tue May 24 09:31:50 GMT 2011

Hi Geoff,
This design appeals a lot to me not only because it could probably solve my
print coverage problem but also eliminates my system of clamps for my neg/paper
sandwich. Now, i just have to find those 90 cm tubes.
About you Goerz; Im not into collecting but I think, judging from the huge
turnout of sellers from all over Europe i saw last year, theres a big chance
someone who has it will bring it there. Its really one big photographic 'souk'.
They have some photos to give you an idea, just click the 'accueil' in their
site and keep refreshing the page...
Well, i'll be there so i'll ask around for you.
Thanks again for the design!!!
Ding